Regional Angler Newsletters Available
CHEYENNE– Anglers can now view and download the Wyoming Game and Fish Department’s annual regional angler newsletters from the Game and Fish Web site and learn more about their favorite fishery and what to expect when on the water this summer.
“The newsletters have something for everyone,” says Dirk Miller, fisheries management coordinator for the department. “The regional newsletters have a lot of information about fishing, new fishing regulations, angler etiquette, fishing outlooks and current fisheries research.”
The newsletters also highlight some of the challenges fisheries managers are facing in the region, including illegal fish introductions and aquatic nuisance species.
Fisheries personnel from each regional office produce a newsletter each spring. This way, anglers who travel around the state can be kept up to date on fishing information statewide.
The regional angler newsletters can be viewed by following the links below.
- 2008 North Platte Angler Newsletter
- 2008 Bighorn Basin Newsletter
- 2008 Green River Basin Angler Newsletter
- 2008 Jackson Area Angler Newsletter
- 2008 Lander Region Angler Newsletter
- 2008 Laramie Region Angler Newsletter
- 2008 Pinedale Region Angler Newsletter
- 2008 Sheridan Region Angler Newsletter