Arizona 2011 Outdoor Expo
This crowd-pleasing event offers dozens of exciting, hands-on outdoor recreational activities:
- Test your skill at archery;
- Take your kids to the huge catch-and-release fishing tank;
- See live wildlife demonstrations (hawks, owls, snakes, more);
- Hike a nature trail/field course;
- Try target shooting with different firearms on the range;
- Learn about outdoor skills, firearm safety and more;
- View exciting shooting demonstrations by the cowboy mounted shooters, cowboy action shooters and more;
- Attend informative workshops on fishing, hunting, wildlife conservation;
- See off-highway vehicle and boating exhibits;
- Visit with more than 100 exhibitors— sportsmen’s organizations, conservation groups, shooting clubs, wildlife agencies, and commercial vendors and exhibitors of outdoor products and services.
This is a great event to experience or learn more about the amazing outdoor recreational opportunities in Arizona. Activities such as camping, fishing, hunting, wildlife viewing, shooting sports, off-highway vehicle recreation and boating recreation are great ways to spend quality time with family and friends.
Admission to the Expo and parking are FREE, but bring a little cash for snacks and drinks at the food court or to purchase ammunition (nominal fee) if you want try out firearms on the range.
To get to the Expo, take I-17 to Carefree Highway (Exit 223). Go west ½ mile on Carefree Highway and follow the signs. Admission and parking are free – bring a little money for food and beverages, or for the nominal ammunition fee if you want to try out firearms on the range.
Admission and parking are FREE!
For more information, please call Arizona Game and Fish Dept. at 602-942-3000.
Click here to view 2011 flyer.